Free Money at FusionCash!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

New Blog Discovery:: This Little Mommy Stays Home

A couple of months ago, I found an awesome website called VoiceBoks. It's a site for blogs all written by women! It was founded by another female blogger so I figure it's all about girl-power! LOL I have found some great blogs on VoiceBoks including the one I'm going to introduce you to now.

This Little Mommy Stays Home is a personal blog but she also blogs about parenting issues. She is a stay at home mom (hence the cute blog name) and is going through Labor Doula training. Her blog posts tell her day to day story along with a lot of amazing pictures! The way she writes, it's like she and I are good friends and we are talking over coffee at the kitchen table. I hope you'll stop by her blog and take a look! I'm glad I did!

Until next time,

Hugs,




No comments:

Post a Comment