Sunday, March 11, 2012

Potty Covers-Review and #Giveaway! Something Moms can't live without!


Tomoson.com


I absolutely despise using pubic restrooms! I'll bet you didn't know that about me! I hate it even more now that I have a 4 year old that always seems to need to use the restroom in every store we stop at! I'd say about 75% of the time, the bathroom I encounter is fairly clean. It's the other 25% that can literally make me gag! Most of the time the toilet seat covers are either empty or not offered at all, and it is time consuming to try to cover the seat with toilet paper when you REALLY have to go! I've even tried to spray toilet seats down with antibacterial spray that I keep with me all the time! 

I recently got the chance to review Potty Covers-a disposable toilet seat cover for kids(although I've used them as well)! These things are the answer to my prayers! (Cue ethereal music as the heavens open!)  They are packaged small enough to fit a few in my purse, and easy to open and unfold so you're not stalled in a time of emergency! LOL The thing that impressed me more than anything is how much of the toilet these things cover! They go over the toilet seat of course, but they also go all the way to the floor in the front and about halfway down the sides as well! Jaden is still small enough that he has to hold on to the sides of the seat to keep from falling in, and that has always made me cringe when he was using a public restroom. Who knows what his hands were gripping!! These potty covers go all the way over the sides of the seat AND halfway down the side of the toilet! 

Where to buy: You can buy Potty Covers on Amazon.comEbay.comBed, Bath & Beyond, and buy, buy Baby. You can also visit PottyCovers.com to find stores by state to find them in your area!

<a style="display: none;" href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=CONTEST68b15e351437522fd2efc8b9418e1a87"></a>

How to win Potty Covers: One lucky reader will win a pack of 6 potty covers just by filling out the Rafflecopter below! Good luck!

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 







a Rafflecopter giveaway

12 comments:

  1. My fav feature is that the cover covers the entire toilet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate public toilets! I would rather hold it all day! I wouldn't have to if I win this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to visit www.pottycovers.com and it told me the site doesn't exist. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry about that! It's PottyCover.com with no s! I'll get that fixed! Thanks!

      Tammy

      Delete
  4. Awesome if you travel "REST STOPS are Yukie"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that it hangs down the sides so far!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The link to The Starving Monkey's facebook isn't working!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is such a wonderful thing to have for kids. I can't stand public bathrooms and I swear I have a phobia of them LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower here! I'd love a follow back at sugarplumsandlollipops.blogspot.com
    This is too cool! I hate public restrooms too. I carry bleach wipes in my purse just in case me or my daughter are forced to use one.

    ReplyDelete