Free Money at FusionCash!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Bryton Pick review! Don't worry Mom, I'm flossing!


<a style="display: none;" href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=TOPde5cc52339933a49b44fa6dfbd1e6cc5"><span></span></a>

For as long as I can remember, I have always taken my oral hygiene very seriously. My mom always made sure I made it to the dentist every six months for my cleaning and fluoride treatments. I have always taken great pride in the fact that I've never required braces since my teeth have been so straight and I've only had 1 cavity in my 37 years on this earth! So when I heard about the Bryton Pick flosser, I couldn't wait to try it out! The Bryton Pick is a small, very portable plastic tool with a flexible stainless steel piece at each end. The stainless steel is rounded and blunt to reduce the risk of injuring your gums, dental work, and teeth. Here is a photo so you have an idea of what I'm talking about.
The Bryton Pick is so easy to use and so convenient for us moms on-the-go all the time! I've been using mine for almost a week now and I've "flossed" in the car, after a meal at a restaurant, just about anywhere! Each Bryton Pick is reusable for 30 days so I just stuck one in my purse to use while I'm out and left the other one in my bathroom to use after I brush my teeth. As you can see in the photo above, the red one is in it's carrying case. The case is a little smaller than a credit card so it's very convenient to take anywhere! It's been rather difficult to floss my 4 year old son's teeth, but now he can actually floss himself with the Bryton Pick and loves doing it!

The Bryton Pick is a quick solution when there is no time or place to floss! It reduces plaque and bacteria build-up, it prevents bad breath, and it stimulates proper oral hygiene! Please check out their website at Bryton Pick. You can also pick them up at Meijer, Kinney Drugs, A&P, Superfresh, and DK Drug Co. and online at Drugstore.com, Amazon.com, Dentist.net, BrytonPick.com, CVS.com, and Walgreens.com. You can also order by phone at 877-427-9866.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOMde5cc52339933a49b44fa6dfbd1e6cc5">Tomoson.com</a>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

I want to sincerely thank Toothguard Dental Instruments for providing me the Bryton Pick to try!

Until next time...

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment